Car Service in Woolgoolga
Woolgoolga Motors is your local, family owned Repco Authorised Car Service Centre. Mike Kelly established the business in 1988, after having performed mechanical repairs in Woolgoolga since 1970.
We are committed to providing high quality servicing and repairs for cars, light trucks and lease vehicles together with friendly, personalised service and a competitive price.
Our experienced mechanics are available to discuss vehicle issues and will be in touch during the repair process to keep you informed. Once work is completed you will be on your way with the security of a nationwide warranty.
Our Commitment to Quality
Our team of technicians has extensive experience with all makes and models and takes care to provide quality workmanship.
We utilise up to date diagnostic equipment and training through memberships with Autotech, Automate and Snap On.
As a Repco Authorised Car Service Centre, Woolgoolga Motors provide exceptional quality car service that is backed by a Nationwide warranty for 20,000 kilometres or 12 months.
Courtesy Transfers and Vehicles
For your convenience, we offer a drop off and pick up service throughout the local area. We also have a loan car which is often provided for our customers who commute to work in Coffs Harbour or Grafton. Please make arrangements with us when you book.
Log Book Servicing
- Includes a free 65 point safety check
- Your new car warranty is preserved
- Leaseplan, Custom Fleet, FleetPlus and Fleetcard vehicle servicing
Repairs and Upgrades
All repairs from light globe replacement while you wait to suspension upgrades and engine rebuilds. Please contact us for an estimate.
- Auto electrical repairs
- Air-conditioning diagnosis, repairs and servicing along with re-gas.
- Tough Dog suspension upgrades
- LPG installation and repairs
Tyres and Batteries
We have Achillies, Toyo, Federal and Nexen tyres in stock and have access to a huge range of brands from wholesalers who provide next day delivery. Call in so we can check your tyres and provide a quote.
- Wheel alignment, wheel balancing and puncture repair
- Battery testing and replacement batteries. We stock Redpoint batteries which carry up to a three year warranty and are Australian made.
- E-safety check registration renewal inspections (pink slips) for petrol/diesel and LPG vehicles, motorbikes, caravans and trailers.
- Auvis (blueslip) inspections for petrol/diesel and LPG vehicles, motorbikes, caravans and trailers.
- Pre-purchase inspections.
- Third party (green slip) insurance in partnership with QBE
Our Qualifications, Licenses & Memberships
- Approved RMS e-Safety and Auvis Inspection Station
- ARC Licensed Air-conditioning Service and Repairs (ARC#AU42191)
- MVRIC licensed (Lic No. MVRL 53784)
- Insured trade qualified motor mechanics
- Motor traders association (MTA) member
- Australian Automotive Aftermarket Association member
For DIY enthusiasts we have access to the full range of Repco car parts and accessories with orders arriving twice a day, call ahead and we will have your order ready for collection.
- RedPoint Batteries
- Achilles Tyres
- Valvoline oils
- Tough Dog Suspension